CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The More and More I Read…

The more excited I get about writing.

In the last couple of days I have added a couple of more chapters, things that people really haven't seen before. I'm sure they are rough and need some editing but I'm just excited to get it all out there. What most people don't know is that I have like 20 some odd chapters written so far, and I think I'm about 40% done with the first draft. 40%= 50K words so far, which means that I'm going to come in around 120K words… which is about what I was hoping for.

If there are people out there who are reading this … please, please, please post. Tell me if you don't like something, tell me if stuff doesn't work. I want to make this as good as I can.

0 comments:

 
Site Meter