CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

New Blog...

Alright, I'm going to try this again. I have decided, with the encouragement of my wife, to start a blog where I can post my writing and let everyone have easy access to some of the stories I want to tell.

I named the blog "Waiting at the Crossroads" because of my obsessive interest in the story of Robert Johnson, a blues musician who waited at the crossroads for the Devil so he could sell his soul so that "he could learn how to play this here geetar." (A version of the story appears in the movie O Brother Where Art Thou...)

Those people who know me, also know that wrote a story about that in a roundabout way dealt with Robert Johnson's soul. I throw it up as my next post.

Feel free to critic anything I put on here. The main purpose of this site is to make me a better writer.

0 comments:

 
Site Meter